Friday

AAAAHHHHHH!!!

Excuse me. That came out before I could stop it.

It's Jess!

This week has been kind of crazy... I've been working on a dress...
 ...but that's not what's been crazy. It's teaching health classes at the middle school around here. I'm a guest speaker for abstinence-based sex ed for 12-year-olds and.. well, it's interesting. Today I didn't teach because I was watching my niece...
... but we had a lot of fun!

Looong ago, I was going to post about how our interview went, I think it went super-well! We interviewed with Land and Home magazine, which supplements to the Sangre de Cristo Chronicle every season. The reporter took pictures of my sewing room (which, I must admit, was a WRECK the night before... I cleaned all night!) and of A and I with some of the crazy things we had found and the cool things we'd made. Our jewelry-extraordinaire-aunt was there too, so we're going to be in a combined article. It'll be amazing. If I can find a link to it when it comes out, I'll be sure to post it.

So basically, sorry for not posting, it's been crazy BUT I'll make a habit out of it (for one thing, like three people read this right now! We need more! ;))

I'll be off after a picture of me with an amazing find on one of our vintage-searching adventures:
yes. Royal blue lace over purple/pink satin. And no hem. yes I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment