Friday

Stupid computer.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. I already typed this once, but it got killed. Ah, well, here I go again.
A! who had to leave the interview early...

Well, I was singing "Maqueraaaaaade! Painted faces on paraaade!..." in my head during the interview, but I think it went well anyway. We sat around Jessi's table drinking tea and talking about... well, everything. Reading this blog, you probably know we talk a lot. =)

Feeling like a celebrity was fun! ("Where's my trailer?? I need water. Fill my trailer with water!") Our aunt Julie, who was also being interviewed, brought her kids, which made everything less stressful. After her three year old called us, including the interviewer, "cute", it was impossible to be tense.

Anyway, the article should be out in a week or two (I think?). Once my more... computer-literate sister posts something new, I'm sure she'll include a link to the magazine's website.

Also, in case you were still wondering, here's the reason I had to leave the interview early:

No comments:

Post a Comment