Tuesday

Working... Working...

Howdy! It's Jess! (and for the record, I only say "howdy" to people I really like!)

Anyways.

I hope everyone had a rockin' Valentine's Day! I cleaned my house as a gift to my cleaner-than-I-am husband, which gives you a little insight into my real nature... frightening, right? So I did absolutely NO  sewing. I am still trying to finish a dress that needs buttons! So today, I have been working to catch up. Cleaning the house really cramped my style. :)

 Doesn't look too hard, right? Ah well, I will post pictures of the finished product when I finally get 'em done! ;)

As for now, here's a picture of a finished piece...

Vintage lace vest, made from a horrendous lace dress/jacket... thing. It's on Etsy! Only $15, soooo worth it :) Look us up on facebook- also worth it!

If there's anything else you'd like to see on here, let me know!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment