Saturday

TAOS, by A!

SO! We went... peddling. In Taos. It was awesome! We went to some shops to see which ones would buy rockin' recycled vintage clothes from local artists... kinda like us. At first, we were too nervous to say anything. But after a few stores, we got such a great response from the first owner we had the nerve to talk to, we kept going. So now we have a few potential buyers who seem very interested in putting our clothes in their store! AAAHHH!!!

You should see my face as I write this, though. I really am excited, but I'm so tired after lugging Gideon to all the before-mentioned stores - Mom was gonna watch him, but she's sick with the sickness going around Jessi mentioned - I can't really crack a smile. I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow giddy, but right now... I'm more excited about going to bed lol. So it's like:

                                                                    "I'm so excited."

(On a side note, Jessi and I never realized how upset we would be if Jim Carrey died. We read on facebook he might be dead, and we both got sinking feelings in our stomachs and had to look it up to see. Turns out it was a hoax... But then we got all teary-eyed thinking about how Jim Carrey would die someday! Yeah - WOW.)

No comments:

Post a Comment