Wednesday

Pandora!

And when I say that, I mean that the inspiration necessary for me to write a post is compliments of Pandora. This is A, by the way!

It's been busy. We went to a wedding, but not the one we're making bridesmaids' dresses for; no, for this wedding we made part of the centerpieces! There are no pictures I can find, but they were basically just satin napkins with lacy ribbon-ed edges to go under these:


The wedding was so pretty, as was our lovely sister-in-law! When pictures come in, maybe we'll post some, just for fun :) We all got a stomach bug on the trip, but we had fun, too.


But back to quelle merveille... We were asked to make more skirts like this one, which a store in Taos will carry for a month or two on commission to see how it goes. Yay!


Okay, I know this sounds like a lame excuse, but Gideon woke up and looks cuddly. =) See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment