Friday

Uh oh!

I'm VERY intimidated to write this, because it's been so long that it has to be amazing to prove to you all we had great excuses for not writing... which we did! (with a LITTLE relaxing thrown in) This is A.



First of all, we recently started making those bridesmaids dresses we keep talking about. They're turning out really well, but I need to go back a bit on mine... The seams are a bit crooked, and there will of course be wedding pictures, so they have to be perfect. I'm very proud of the design, though!



Also, I'd better not gain ANY weight before the wedding! I guess it'll be a good incentive to work out and cut back on dessert... Still, I'm not too excited about it.


 
Jessi's is amazing, I'm sure partly because she watched me make a few mistakes on mine and be forced to fix them. Ha! We have four dresses to get done, two for ourselves, so of course we're finishing ours first =)



It's all coming together =)



Incidently, I found a picture of the soon-to-be-married couple... when they were in my wedding!



We've been trying to get those skirts done too, but with the bridesmaids dresses and their very strict deadline, we've only made a few more. I'm thinking about stealing one for me...



The tags came in! We put them in all our clothes, and they look gooooood.


So anyway, our excuses include mostly bridesmaids dresses, plus tags, skirts, cute babies, 4th of July parade in the fire truck...



We've missed you guys! We'll be checking in again soon... really!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I'm fit to burst with pride about how awesome MY nieces are!

    ReplyDelete