Wednesday

A-A-A-A-A-A-A!! ahem... A.

Clearly, I am blog-and-business-owner #1, Arielle, or more widely known as A. I guess I'll jump in and tell a little about me.

First, I have the cutest baby boy named Gideon, born this Christmas, who is, while I'm writing this, sleeping in his bassinet for the first time since he was born. (I had to grow a backbone sometime, so he finally has to sleep by himself occasionally...) His dad, James, has been my hubby for a year and a half - high school sweethearts who didn't go to the same high school. Both boys are the biggest, and greatest, distractions in my life.

I first learned that not everyone appreciates modern fashion when I moved to New Mexico with my family in junior high. Coming from a moderately sized city, I was already dressing in clothes more suited for Teen Vogue than eighth grade. So when I came to this tiny ski town in New Mexico I was not prepared for... let's say... fashion at least a full decade behind when it first came out. (But I love you all, guys!)

Oh well! I decided, like my sister Jessi, to make the most of it. I'm excited to provide a different perspective for y'all lucky city folks, and maybe encouragement for us small town people that prefer Elle to Cabela's. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment